The design and presentation of an application has a large impact on the success your users will have in using the Web application.
Test For Navigation
- Check for the user to have apparent and easy certifications to move from page to page.
- Test the flow of a Web application by observing how the user accomplishes their goals
- Check that the user can find instructions should they not intuitively know how to operate a function
- Test that common navigation objects appear on every page consistently
- Test search functions for proper application functions
- Test that content is logically arranged and easy for users to understand
- Check for spelling errors
- Check that pages adheres to color and pattern style guidelines, including fonts, frames, and borders
- Check that images load correctly and with proper sizes